DejaVoo
Please Register or login and don't forget to sign up for TW and most important thing. get Ventrilo.
DejaVoo
Please Register or login and don't forget to sign up for TW and most important thing. get Ventrilo.
DejaVoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI-Perfect World Faction

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please ! Sign up for  Every Tws O.o

Cube Of Fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LangTuKiem
Administrator
Administrator
LangTuKiem

Cube Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Cube Of Fate   Cube Of Fate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:07 am

Requirement: Level 40+ and mirages celestones + money

Beehive mission can take once every day.
Talk to Khatru Pup (the big dog in 6 Large Cities) and get a Duty badge.
Enter the Cube of Fate to get into room 1. There are 50 Room total.
You'll need a lot of mirage celestones per run range from 25-100 mirages depend on your luck. Talk to the Fate Forge next to npc and craft Dice Tickets. 1 mirage stone will craft into 2 dice ticket. I advice you make around 30+. Then talk to Room 1 teleportMaster to start mission. You'll need that duty badge to start up. After that he'll want a dice ticket.

Now, there are 3 different types of cubers: Money Makers, Exp cubers, and Chip farmers.

For the people that want to make money in the cube, I advise you to bring around 15-20 mirage and only that much for a run. If you get past halfway of the cube using most of your tickets and have gone to 1 of the 2 chip rooms, stop for the day and save your tickets for another time. The point of the run is to use as little amount of mirages/money to get to the chip rooms per day. When you get to the rooms where you have to pay 100k and dig a chest for a chance for 1 mil or 1 coin, I suggest not opening that box and try selling it in a shop for 500k. Also, when you get to the robber/bully card rooms, sell the cards and don't use them. You can sell them in your shops anywhere from 25k-200k ea.

Exp cubers... hmm... they just spend all their mirage till they finish for precious exp, not recommended.

Well, what can I say about chip farmers. Some people just burn tons of mirages just to get to the 4 chip rooms in one day so they can get HH mats/molds, etc. I personally don't recommend this but I know some people who chip farm.

ONCE YOU TAKE THE MISSION FROM TELEPORT MASTER, FINISH THE CUBE MISSION BEFORE LEAVE THE CUBE IF YOU WANT THE EXP. IF YOU GO OUTSIDE, YOU CAN NOT RESTART MISSION UNTIL NEXT DAY EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER DUTY BADGE.

General Information: Each mission you take in a room will require 1 dice ticket and sometime money (only 1 exception). After complete the mission you'll receive a dice with random number from 1 to 6 to determine where you go next. Like if your room is one and you get dice 5 then you'll go to room 6. If you die you'll be tele back to room 1 or if you use town portal you'll be tele back to room 1 also.
This guide is base on my experience; therefore, maybe you will have some differences compare to here. However, this should explain to you what to do and what to expect (A lot of mirage + money).

IMPORTANT: Mystical Messenger rooms are where you (most people) want to go to. Because there you can get mystery chips which can use to trade for molders in Thousand Stream City through Mystery Merchant. These rooms are 15, 22, 31, and 42. MYSTERY CHIPS ARE UNTRADABLE, so...if you want something with a lot chip...you'll have to get it yourself or buy it from someone already have a lot of chips.

Here's the Guide, Good Luck and Hurry up and level faster biggrin.gif. The number in front is number of the room.

1. Fate's Beginning: Start room when you enter.
2. Chest of Mystery: Dig 5 chest.
3. Slaughterhouse: Kill 5 mobs according to your level.
4. Mice Bashing: Kill 10 Ancient Doom, you can 1 shot those.
5. Count the Apples: Count the number of colored orbs. They change the number and question.
6 Open Sesame: Kill the boss, easy just take a while.
7. Have a Listen: Avoid the monster make sound, go near but not to near to listen.
8. Try Your Luck: Pay 100k and dig 10 chest, might win 1 mil or get 1 gold.
9. 100 Sec Stand: Stay alive for 100 sec, . Run around to avoid melee. 250-350 damage per hit in 2~ sec from monster in center.
10. Bombs Away: Have to get to room 17 or higher and have bomb diffuse in 10 min.
11. Bored: Wait 3 min then can continue.
12. Choices of Fate: Get a Mark of Judgment: Death or Life. Death = go back. Life = go forward. Random from 1 to 6.
13. Squad of Six: Have to be squad of six people to continue OR pay 3 ticket to pass.
14. I Don't Wann Leave: One player have to die here to room teleport master to pop. There is no way around it. Duno how to get Do-All card... People usually have to restart here.
15. Mystical Messenger: Kill many monster as you can to win mystery chips in 1 min.
Or just pass it directly (DO NOT DO THIS)
16. Fight the Demon: Defeat a Janitor of Fate (tough) or pay 3 ticket.
17. Ecstasy or Sadness: Pay 100k and dig 10 chest, might win 1 mil or get 1 gold.
18. Not Enough Yet: When enter room you get 9 Robber Card. But need 10 to pass.
This is where people trade/sell cards. What I usually do is NOT take the mission in there and use town portal to go back to room 1 and keep 9 card. I can continue if i get send to this room again. If you take mission and give up mission while have the card, those card will be gone also.
19. Happy Hold-Up: BEST ROOM EVER, Get 5 FREE TICKET and no ticket for mission.
20. Life Divergence: Get a Mark of Judgment: Death or Life. Death = go back. Life = go forward. Random from 1 to 6.
21. Beast Hunter: Kill 2 mobs depend on your level within 2 min.
22. Mystical Messenger: Kill many monster as you can to win mystery chips in 1 min.
Or just pass it directly (DO NOT DO THIS)
23. Real or Fake: Kill a Puzzle Cube Peon. Strength of monster is random.
24. Consequence: Dig 5, 20, or 100 tricky card. After done you will set for next person. to dig 5, 20, or 100 card. BE NICE AND SET 5 PLEASE.
25. Dragon Gate: Talk to skeleton and go SW to NPC.
26. Death Judge: Dig 5 Chest while luring the mob away, he's SUPER SLOW.
27. Have a Listen EX: Avoid the monster make sound, go near but not to near to listen. HARD, 2 inactive monster might not be in same line.
28. Count the Apples EX: Count the number of colored orbs. They change the number and question. They'll move faster.
29. Slaughterhouse EX: Kill 5 mobs according to your level. Tougher than first one.
30. 100 sec stand EX: Stay alive for 100 sec, . Run around to avoid melee. 400-500 damage per hit in 2~ sec from monster in center.
31. Mystical Messenger: Kill many monster as you can to win mystery chips in 1 min. Or just pass it directly (DO NOT DO THIS)
32. So Bored: Wait 5 min then can continue.
33. Monster Trapper: Defeat 2 monster depend on your level within 2 min.
34. Steadfast: One player have to die here to room teleport master to pop. There is no way around it. Duno how to get Do-All card...People usually have to restart here.
35. Life Divergence, Again: Get a Mark of Judgment: Death or Life. Death = go back. Life = go forward. Random from 1 to 6.
36. Crazy Chest: Dig 10 Chest.
37. Great Luck: Pay 200k and get a box. random reward from box.
38. Dragon Gate EX: Talk to skeleton and go SW to NPC. Watchout for monster here.
39. Consequence II: Dig 5, 20, or 100 tricky card. After done you will set for next person. to dig 5, 20, or 100 card. BE NICE AND SET 5 PLEASE.
40. Sadness or Ecstasy: Pay 100k and dig 10 chest, might win 5 mil or get 1 gold.
41. Squad of Three: Have to be squad of three people to continue OR pay 10 ticket to pass.
42. Mystical Messenger: Kill many monster as you can to win mystery chips in 1 min. Or just pass it directly (DO NOT DO THIS)
43. Take down the Demon: Defeat a Janitor of Fate (tough) or pay 10 ticket.
44. Bomber Mania: Have to get to room 50 and have bomb diffuse in 10 min.
45. Open, open sesame! Kill the boss, easy just take a while.
46. Still Not Enough: When enter room you get 9 Bully Card. But need 10 to pass. This is where people trade/sell cards. What I usually do is NOT take the mission in there and use town portal to go back to room 1 and keep 9 card. I can continue if i get send to this room again. If you take mission and give up mission while have the card, those card will be gone also.
47. 100 second, bring it on! Stay alive for 100 sec, . Run around to avoid melee 700-800 damage per hit in 2~ sec from monster in center. I never make last more than 30 sec in this room.
48. Chest of Memories: Dig 15 Chest.
49. Prize Raid: AWESOME ROOM, Kill many monster as you can in 2 min. Each monster will give you 5k exp. make sure to talk back to npc before 2 min. is up or else you'll be teleported back to beginning.
50. Fate's End: WIN. Reward: Cube Crate can obtain Mirage celestone or Dex badge.
Level 40-49: 200k
Level 50-59: 250k
Level 60-69: 300k
Level 70-79: 350k
Level 80-89: 400k
Level 90-105: 450k + Page of Fate + some materials
*30 Page of Fate can craft into and advance skill book.

for count the apple EX room:

For blue balls

1. If you're given the option 13, 14 or 15, the answer is 14.
2. If you're given the option 14, 13 or 12, the answer is 12.
3. If you're given the option 11, 10 or 12, the answer is 12.
4. If you're given the option 09, 14 or 12, the answer is 12.
5. If you're given the option 08, 12 or 11, the answer is 11.
6. If you're given the option 09, 10 or 11, the answer is 11.

For White balls
1. If you're given the option 10, 09 or 11. the answer is 11.
2. If you're given the option 10, 08 or 11, the answer is 10.
3. If you're given the option 10, 08 or 09, the answer is 10.
4. If you're given the option 11, 10 or 09, the answer is 11.

For Red Balls
1. If you're given the option 7, 8 or 9, the answer is 7.
2. If your're given the option 14,13,12 the answer is 12.
Back to top Go down

Cube Of Fate
Page 1 of 1